Ticket Purchase and Event Terms and Conditions
No refunds, exchanges, replacement, or rainchecks for any admission fees for RRBR festival will be issued under any circumstance. All times are approximate, and schedule may change without notice. All events at the Balloon Federation of America U.S. Team Hot Air Balloon Championship and the CenterPoint Energy Red River Balloon Rally are dependent on prevailing weather conditions. All events are subject to weather delays or cancellations. All competitive flights will take place over the Cities of Shreveport and Bossier City and parts of Bossier and Caddo parishes. Each morning the flight launch and targets will be determined based on prevailing winds.
In consideration for being able to participate in the Red River Balloon Rally (“Event”), Ticketholder hereby releases the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (“SBCTB”),Shreveport-Bossier Sports Commission (“SBSC”), City of Bossier City and ASM Global and their respective officers, directors, members, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) of and from, and agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless, from, any and all liabilities, strict liability, claims, damages, punitive damages, property damage, actions or causes of action, that I have or may have for or relating to (i) any injury or damage to my person or property suffered or claimed to have been suffered by me, or (ii) my permanent disability or my death, (iii) contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, or (iv) any other loss of any other sort, any of which arises out of, is related to results from, or is caused in whole or in part by my participation in the Event, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including but not limited to cancellation of the Event or any activity scheduled for the Event (such as tethered balloon rides) due to weather or the failure of any vendor to satisfactorily provide its goods and/or services for the Event, whether any such harm or loss is the result of the negligence of the Released Parties, or any other person. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A REFUND, EXCHANGE, REPLACEMENT OR RAINCHECK OF TICKET BE MADE.
Further, Ticketholder acknowledges that participation in the Event may involve certain risks, which risks include the risk that Ticketholder could sustain injury, permanent disability or death, while participating in the Event. With full knowledge and assumption of these risks, Ticketholder has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Event. In the event of any such injury, Ticketholder hereby gives consent for emergency medical care and agrees to be financially responsible for any medical treatment resulting from any injury. Further, Ticketholder agrees to indemnify the Released Parties, and volunteers who work at the Event, for all harm, injury or damage that Ticketholder causes to any persons, property or equipment.
- By attending Balloon Federation of America U.S. Team Hot Air Balloon Championship and the CenterPoint Energy Red River Balloon Rally (“Event”), you consent that the SBCTB and SBSC may film or photograph, whereas your image, voice, and likeness may be used by the Event producers for promotional purposes. Any photography taken at the Event, whether in digital or analog format, is subject to mandatory, non-exclusive license to the Event producers for use in Event promotional purposes. Any artwork or performances sponsored by the Event or taking place on Event grounds is also subject to a mandatory, non-exclusive license to Event producers for use in Event promotional purposes. No videotaping is allowed.
Items Not Allowed at Brookshire Grocery Arena for Balloon Rally
(All items will be searched upon entry for all attendees.)
- No Bags Larger Than 8” X 10”
- No Smoking of Any Kind including Vaping (Propane in Use)
- No Weapons
- No Firearms
- No Coolers
- No Pets (Service Animals Approved)
- No Grills or Open Flames
- No Fireworks
- No Video Taping Equipment
- No Glass
- No Tents of Any Kind
- No Outside Water, Food or Beverages
- No Drones
- No Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- NO TAILGATING ANYWHERE ON AT THE BROOKSHIRE GROCERY ARENA OR SURROUNDING PARKING AREAS. (See gate supervisor for special requests such as diaper bags and medications in coolers.)
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PURCHASED ON FESTIVAL SITE CANNOT LEAVE THE DESIGNATED ALCOHOL AREA.